Monday, November 17, 2008

Modus Operandi

In the process of posting a message to another blog I got entagled into this blog instead ... how inexperince one can be when new ...

"For a start, this is how we are going to manage this blog:
  • EXCO might decide to raise an issue for UWAGA members to comment. A message to that effect will be posted on this blog. An email to UWAGA Malaysia Yahoogroups may be sent to initially notify the members so that they could browse the blog and comment on the issue accordingly.
  • If any member has a pressing issue to bring up, he/she can email to the Hon. Secretary or any of the EXCO member or direct to all EXCO members at UWAGA.Malaysia@hotmail.com and if the EXCO feels that the issue warrants members' views and comments then it will be posted to this blog and members can then respond accordingly.

Your views and comments are much appreciated."

You must be wondering what on earth I was talking about in the above paragraph. At first I was going to delete it but hey how often a professional like me could make silly mistake such as this. I meant to post it somewhere else but I ended up here. It reminded me of Amir driving in the city of Milan, Italy ...

No comments: