Thursday, November 13, 2008

THERE IS ALWAYS THE FIRST IN EVERYTHING YOU DO

It took me a while to learn and appreciate what blog is all about. In the first place I must admit that I hardly know the actual meaning of the word "blog" and could not care less to even find it out from the dictionary.

Actually I have been reading quite a number of blogs, namely that of my son's Spill of Time and the ever popular CheDet's blog.

Today, for some reason or another, it came to my mind that I need to take a look at the blog I created myself, a week after CheDet's blog was born. I could not even remember the name and password I used to create. A few minutes ago, like a miracle, I managed to figure it out and here I am, writing my first very lines for my own blog ....

Let's see if I am able to compete with CheDet's blog ...

1 comment:

Che Wan khairuddin said...

welcome to the blog world!! hehehehe ;p